What settings would you want, if you could choose?

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
OK supose the Magik detector faries came to you and said you could have a detector with any settings on it you wanted.

For example you set in on Silver it only beeps on silver and can discriminate out EVERYTHING ELSE!

What settings would you want?

1. Silver
2. Gold
3. Civil War Bullets
4. Civil War Buttons
5. Babes
6. Beer

Come on I need some added ideas for something I am working on. My daughte has a project to make an invention that she would like to see (doesn't have to work just has to be plausible and original.) She wanted a detector that would only find coins. So this is what she wants to work on. I added # 5 and 6 to the above list to get you thinking. Don't worry I am only going to use ones that won't get a 4th grader in trouble but it IS an interesting IDEA she had. What would be your "special" setting???

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My magic detector would include ground penetrating radar that would actually "see" the target as clear as digital tv. I would only dig those coins older than 1900!!!! TTC

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
How about a setting that would tell you if someone was a nice person or a jerk? lol Boy howdy how that could have come in handy in my life! LOL or how about

1. Guaranteed junk---let Baldingboy dig
2. Fabulous find!---DIG DIG DIG!

Sorry BB, couldn't resist! ;D ;D ;D ;D You know we love ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread