Whats a good gold detector
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Terry Soloman
  • 2 Post By Treasure_Hunter

Thread: Whats a good gold detector

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2018
    Stoughton mass
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

What's a good gold detector

I'm being told that the Garret at max is pretty good also have my eyes on whites v3i I'm going too be doing a little bit of everything with it but mostly looking for gold in streams what u think

us
    Dec 2012
    lower hudson valley, N.Y.
    safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
    3089 times
    There are better gold machines out there than the two you mention. Hopefully Terry Solomon will be along with a few suggestions for you. You will probably want a waterproof machine for stream work and that alone will narrow your choices down. Even if you don't plan to go into deeper water the fact is that if you slip in a stream and your non-waterproof detector falls and goes under it will likely be the end of that machine.
    Ya won't find nuthin' if ya don't hunt

us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    23722 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

us
    Mar 2018
    Santa Monica
    Bounty hunter metal detector
    Searching for precious metals, relic hunting, and coin shooting can be a hobby. It can also prove to be a productive way of making small fortunes. For one to find the relics and other metals, a metal detector is handy. Finding a reliable metal detector can be a tedious task. Fisher metal detector has a unique ability to detect metals even without motion. Most metal detectors can only find metals while they are on the move. Its a good gold metal detector.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 09, 2018 at 07:50 AM.

us
    Mar 2018
    Santa Monica
    Bounty hunter metal detector
    The search coil of the VX3 has been improved, and it is now better compared to that of the V3 and v3i. You are sure of accurate pinpointing and stable operation with the Eclipse 9.5" concentric coil.
    Last edited by vpnavy; Apr 16, 2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Removed Link!

in
    Sep 2018
    India
    Garrett Ace 400
    7 times
    You will be able to find metal detectors for different purposes like the gold detector, for kids to play, you have a kids metal detector and there are many professional metal detectors also available in the market today from different brands.

Following are the best gold detectors :
    1. Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
    2. Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker
    3. Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector
    4. American Hawks Explorer

If you want to know more about these products then you can visit here. It will help you to compare the products and then buy one that you need.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Oct 04, 2018 at 07:54 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30484 times
    Welcome to TreasureNet.

Sorry but your list is not even close, curious do you detect?

We do not allow spamming so please do not do so.
    CygnusX1 and Iffy Signals like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Sep 2018
    VA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    18 times
    Much of the answer depends on where you hunt. Shallow ground VLF or deep and nasty mineralization with PI.

Heard a lot of good things about the Gold Monster 1000. I just use my XP Deus with a HF coil.

PI wise the ATX is the best bang for the buck at the moment. I've been eyeing one myself.

us
    Sep 2018
    VA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrusin View Post
    Searching for precious metals, relic hunting, and coin shooting can be a hobby. It can also prove to be a productive way of making small fortunes. For one to find the relics and other metals, a metal detector is handy. Finding a reliable metal detector can be a tedious task. Fisher metal detector has a unique ability to detect metals even without motion. Most metal detectors can only find metals while they are on the move. Its a good gold metal detector.
    That's not a unique feature as XP, Minelab, Garrett, and others all make detectors that have non-motion detecting modes that are not just pinpointing.

Sponsored Links