first stolen coin hunt

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this week i get to look for stolen coins i got a call from a female that someone stole a box of coins with gold certificates and coins from here about 10 years ago.. and that they know who stole it but cant prove it.. a man seen a guy throw a box in a marsh from the road but has since been dried out since my buddy took away the dam..now its in a small town so i do know how word gets a around...my buddy told me that it had to be there and that he know who stole it.. he said its there he know it there so im going to try and locate this and she said she would split the coins with if i find it or anything i find... The lady who asked me is my friends mother in law...

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to say if i locate i will post pictures that day

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went there i need waders... im not sure if i could get it.. but my friend keeps swearing to me its there and in the small villiage people heard about .. so i will wait till summer.. this story will continue

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
If others know it is there you won't find anything in Summer because someone will go and get it NOW.

I suggest you figure out a way to go back right away unless you are ok with someone else getting to it first.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its probly really cold there now so id get a wetsuit on and maybe a body harness tied off to someone to pull you in if you get stuck. the water should be low now if not frozen. this spring itll be higher and a little harder to get to it. i cant beleive someone would know of this and its approx. location and havent gotten it yet! sounds like itll be fun to find it! a word of caution!! dont tell anyone about this in your local...dont tell anyone when your going out to locate it!!! anddont tell anyone if/what you find!! if it is stolen money it belongs to someone else,and if/when they find out that youve found it, they can claim it all leaving you out! but im sure you probly already know all this stuff and would do the right thing! good luck on your adventure!

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were going to flood it so no one goes there till spring

Top Member Reactions