Looks like were done til spring

Clad 2 meet u

May 7, 2007
Algonac Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro (land) CZ20 (water)
Looks like were done 'til spring

Well fellow detectorists... Looks like the weather is not cooperating and winter is setting in. I don't know about you folks but I'm pretty bummed out! Well I guess I'll have to turn my attention to ice fishing now. Hope you all have great holiday season!

Best Regards,

Greg (C2MU)

Shoe

Nov 18, 2007
Addison Township, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: Looks like were done 'til spring

Decided to get into the MD / TH hobby, bought an ACE 250 which arrived a couple days ago just in time for the ground to freeze...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey guys, it isn't over till the fat lady sings........... I am stuck indoors too and can't chop coins out of the frozen ground, but I can do some reserach, sort coins, put sinkers in a different pail, read all I can on the different detectors to learn as much as possible. It's not all about the swinging. Have fun and watch your step on the ice in the driveway.

Oh, about the ice fishing. We will be lucky this year if we get safe ice for this ice fishing. Many don't know what it is to sit in a darkened shanty staring into the clear water looking for a fish while listening to the ice crack around us from the cold.

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro

You might be right. And if you are, it's gonna be a long winter. I did take my batteries out of my detector like Sandman advised.
I do wish you all Happy Holidays.
Ya know I really like winter right up until about a week after New Years. Then it just sucks! And don't get me started on how depressing February is.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I always head for the woods in the winter, the ground isn't too bad in the woods. I went out yesterday for a short and managed a merc.

Attachments

• dec5.jpg
    dec5.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 141

grzbear

Oct 18, 2007
michigan - western up
Detector(s) used
harborfreight stud finder

you guy,s down there in SW MICHIGAN don,t get enough snow to speak of anymore do ya?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread