austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Like you, I much prefer wood to synthetic.....so call me a naturalist! :laughing9:
My vision is bad, so no need for a scope.
With bad vision comes trips to the meat counter or tightening the belt lots of notches!
As for ease, I much prefer semi-auto.

With all of that in mind, when it comes to security, it'll be hard to beat this:
Firearms | Semi Automatic Shotgun

It has twin loading tubes, so one tube can be buckshot while the other is slugs - and it's selectable!
Their top model holds 16 rounds and, shockingly, isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Isn't as long as a rifle or full-choke shotgun, so is easier to maneuver in tight places and around corners, like in a home invasion scenario. It's short-range, which means innocent bystanders are less likely to be harmed. And lastly, being 12.ga, it definitely has takedown power!

Standard Mfg. Co. LLC 12 gauge/16 shots/4 seconds...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone have a working lever action 30-30 they want to sell?

FYI, guns and knives can not be sold through TreasureNet per our rules... No issue with suggestions on stores or sites to buy from....

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the lever action Henry and it is one of the finest rifles I own. Made in the US.
When I bought it I noticed a small counter dent on the stock and contacted Henry Arms in an email and the owner of the company emailed me back the same day and sent to me,
a new rear and front stock, stock sock and two Henry Rifle mugs at no charge!
Wow! What a company!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread