Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
vondrewvious said:
Does anyone have a photo or specs on the new Minelab Safari?
Never heard of it what kind of detector is it ..? Gold.? Coin..? Water?....==Jim_K==

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So that is why they are not makeing the Quarrto any more i will wait now for a new detector i have to see this one....The safari could be my next detector................The E trac did not thrill me the reason why the computer plug in deal....... It could mess up my computer or my computer mess it up...........and i think you are looking at big bucks to fix if something goes wrong....................................==Jim_K==

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
??? ??? ???...I guess no one has heard of the Safari..... ??? ??? ???....So i called Minelab today and they said yes there is a new detector on the way the ...Safari....But they have not seen it yet of course they have not..................==Jim_K==

OP
OP
vondrewvious

vondrewvious

Jan 15, 2008
Maine
Here it is

Attachments

• aa34_10.jpg
    aa34_10.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3,010
  • a2bb_10.jpg
    a2bb_10.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,973
  • 97e9_1_sbol.jpg
    97e9_1_sbol.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,994

Old Relic

Oct 21, 2005
North Prairie, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 Minelab Advantage Tesoro Eldorado µMAX Tesoro Silver µMAX
Has the price been announced? I've already been told that if I want a new detector, I have to sell enough of my toys to pay for it. :icon_pale:

HH
Relic

OP
OP
vondrewvious

vondrewvious

Jan 15, 2008
Maine
Old Relic said:
Has the price been announced? I've already been told that if I want a new detector, I have to sell enough of my toys to pay for it. :icon_pale:

HH
Relic
I have heard $999

Mad Witch

May 21, 2008
Poland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP 11", 105",8",5"
Look's like Quattro with new coil and some "facelifting" to me :BangHead:.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mad Witch said:
Mad Witch i have to agree with you there looks like the Quattro same front panel ????? are they trying to full us ??????????...A Quattro in a diffrent package..?????????????

OP
OP
vondrewvious

vondrewvious

Jan 15, 2008
Maine
Jim_K said:
Mad Witch said:
Mad Witch i have to agree with you there looks like the Quattro same front panel ????? are they trying to full us ??????????...A Quattro in a diffrent package..?????????????
Who knows at's inside. Could be faster recovery speed.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its possible it could have some of the same circuitry as the E-Trac from what i hear. If it is the case it will be much faster and better seperation.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Famous Treasures has them listed on Ebay now............................... ==Jim_K==

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a huge difference between the Safari and the Quattro. Faster processor and better software. It uses much from the ETrac.

It can quickly and effectively separate a quarter that is laying in the middle of a bunch of nails.

Mike

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
gollum said:
It's a huge difference between the Safari and the Quattro. Faster processor and better software. It uses much from the ETrac.

It can quickly and effectively separate a quarter that is laying in the middle of a bunch of nails.

Mike
Are you sure i would hate to buy one and end up with a Quattro in a new package????????????????.....minelab told me it will be released..Nov. 3......................==Jim_K=

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Positive. A good friend is a Minelab Dealer. He has the brochures and dealer info on the Safari.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread