Safari - Do you guys like it??? Really need to hear from you Safari owners

idig4

Greenie
Nov 28, 2008
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I really like my Safari. It is a great machine. It works well in all conditions. The e-trac is probably better if you have another 400.00 to spend.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Safari... oweners seems to me don't like to talk about the Safari ...Why.. ??? ??? ???

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had one guy I asked about his Safari how he liked it and he told me he didn't wanna talk about it cause others might want to buy one. He must not think others might be in other states. I had a friend that told me he wouldn't buy a treasure magazine because it would take away from his profit! :laughing7: He is evidently th'ing for the wrong reasons.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandman said:
I've had one guy I asked about his Safari how he liked it and he told me he didn't wanna talk about it cause others might want to buy one. He must not think others might be in other states. I had a friend that told me he wouldn't buy a treasure magazine because it would take away from his profit! :laughing7: He is evidently th'ing for the wrong reasons.
I know it is weird that they will not comment on the Safari..I know that a lot have to be useing them......... ??? ??? ???

OP
OP
Warshrike

Warshrike

Nov 1, 2009
Seriously! I would really love to hear some of the comments from actual users. I just moved to Colorado and just cant decide between the E-trac and the Safari. Cash is no issue. Just want to give the Safari serious consideration prior to just jumping on the E-trac band wagon

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Warshrike said:
Seriously! I would really love to hear some of the comments from actual users. I just moved to Colorado and just cant decide between the E-trac and the Safari. Cash is no issue. Just want to give the Safari serious consideration prior to just jumping on the E-trac band wagon
Scroll down to Oct,15 ....Sept 4.......Sept ,3 and Aug 25.. all about the Safari

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
:icon_thumright:

I love mine! Taken it to the park, the woods and the beach.

analysis;
I think I need a bigger Shovel

dig4gold

Dec 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Minelab Safari
I just received my Safari today and after putting it together I thought I had just enough time to go outside before dark but the sun had already gone down.

I couldn't resist so I threw a penny on the grass in front of the condos and before I could find it I found a quarter and a dime! Not too bad for the dark!

Imagine that, in about 5 minutes I increased my profit from 1 cent to 36 cents! I hope that ratio holds true in the future!

Looks like this will be a golden relationship!

dig4gold

Sky1 said:
:icon_thumright:

I love mine! Taken it to the park, the woods and the beach.

analysis;
I think I need a bigger Shovel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread