• addon.jpg
    addon.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 355

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting.....I tried to use the Google Translate button to change what it said to English without sucess. :icon_scratch:

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
here ya go! i sent this to Minelab about 3 months ago asking if they could build me 2 of them..they said no but they had plenty GT's for sale...they just dont get it!

Attachments

• MinelabExcaliburProFinished4.jpg_thumb.png
    MinelabExcaliburProFinished4.jpg_thumb.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 335

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Interesting.....I tried to use the Google Translate button to change what it said to English without sucess. :icon_scratch:

I think it's Polish.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Dixie Digger said:
here ya go! i sent this to Minelab about 3 months ago asking if they could build me 2 of them..they said no but they had plenty GT's for sale...they just dont get it!
Dixie Digger .. Thanks for the translate....... Minelab just don't seem to care what we want..... Who knows it might cut back the sales of there high price detectors......... That are not any deeper than the Sovereign...........But more bells & whistles......

Attachments

• imagesCAGR05NG.jpg
    imagesCAGR05NG.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 302

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dixie Digger for the info. I would buy one of these as an upgrade to my Sov GT.

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i just got my new Explorer SE Pro yesterday and its deep! found the deepest nickle iv ever found 15" ! and a ear ring back at about 8"..this thing should be a nugget killer...BUT its way too heavy for me even with a swingy thingy and way too many bells n whistles ..i will sell it and try another CZ21 and keep my Sovereign forever!

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
what....

Dixie Digger said:

what is this...is it Minelabs answer to the Garrett machine...dixie did you do up these pics...if you did they look good...
almost production good...if this came out in the 600 to 750 price range i think it would sell pretty well... GT abilities with Excall water proofing...nice

heres to hoping...

goodmore

Nov 12, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX / XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was done by a man who goes by the name Crazyman over at finds. He has real talent!

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That looks great! Like a REAL do it all machine for the SEASONED hunter. That and a Compadre and I would be good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread