USING E-TRAC IN SANTA CRUZ IN CALIFORNIA ….

Faust

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2011
San Francisco
Detector(s) used
E Track, - MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
I JUST BOUGHT A NEW E-TRAC!!! From Mike at Woodland Metal Detector.
I live in Daly City/SF I am planning on going to Santa Cruz this weekend. I was wondering if any one hunted the beaches with an E-TRAC in Santa Cruz. And if so would you be going out this weekend? This machine E-TRAC is so complicated I would like someone who has one to show me how to use it?
Thank you in advance …
Ken Faust

armadillo66

Jan 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to live in Santa Cruz area. I can tell you that the boardwalk area gets hit hard. Maybe Capitola and LaSelva beaches get hit less.
Personally I would detect the college campus grounds if access is ok.
Another place I would hit would be up at Steamer Lane since it has always gotten alot of surfer and spectator action.
I would think that up off Summit road where the old lumber camps were would be good.
If you could get access, the old Chateau Liberte club up on Summit road would be fun. Sure was a bunch of great concerts held up there back in the day.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the new E-Trac! You will love it!

OldRelic570

May 28, 2011
How are you doing with the E-trac - have you become confident with it in the last few months? I live in Santa Cruz and recently got an E-trac. I could use some mentoring if you come down here this summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread