Minelab pro find coming April 2012

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
Well, if $169.00 is the number that means dealer cost should be real close to the $100.00 mark.....so, I guess we'll have to wait to see how aggressive the pricing is once they hit the street. One thing is for sure, unless they get down to that $127.00 number to at least match the Pro-pointer I think they will have much less success than Garrett did.

As I said before, I love my Etrac but I'm not spending money to buy a Minelab logo.

Dave

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
DKinPA said:
Well, if $169.00 is the number that means dealer cost should be real close to the $100.00 mark.....so, I guess we'll have to wait to see how aggressive the pricing is once they hit the street. One thing is for sure, unless they get down to that $127.00 number to at least match the Pro-pointer I think they will have much less success than Garrett did.

As I said before, I love my Etrac but I'm not spending money to buy a Minelab logo.

Dave

:icon_thumright:

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything looks good except the auto off feature. I guess Detector Pro learned there lesson with the Vibro Probe and redesigned it to manual on/off.

Otherwise a nice product.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
TimC (North Alabama) said:
Everything looks good except the auto off feature. I guess Detector Pro learned there lesson with the Vibro Probe and redesigned it to manual on/off.

Otherwise a nice product.
Yep... That auto off feature is not some thing i like........ Had a prob auto off and sold it.. Not a good thing.......

Grafixwild

Oct 18, 2010
Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I figure by the time my pistol probe dies the Minelab will have been out long enough for a good number of reviews and depending on that I'll decide if it's worth looking into. I do like choices so I hope it's favored, we'll see.

Phil

Mr. Dan

Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Ace 250, Vibra-probe 560 & a bunch a diggin tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any updates to it's availability?

Mr. Dan

Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, April is a couple days away and nobody has any idea as to when this thing will be available??? April is the word on the street, but I am very surprised how quiet the news has been as of late. I am in the market for a new handheld unit and am really holding out for this thing, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. April 1...15...30??? Somebody has to have more info!

Mr. Dan

Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, nobody knows anything?

OP
OP
G
Jun 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari. Garrett 350
There is someone taking pre orders for them on Ebay. $169.00

Last edited:

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Price will be $169.99

Joven76

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2012
Cary, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
C'mon Jeff...........the words Minelab and cheaper are like happily and married......they just don't go together!!.....LOL!!

:laughing7:

I laughed so hard at this... Oh crap, here comes my wife!!!! RUN!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread