Please BID on NEW Minelab Prise? Winer with closest numbers will get hammered coin

OP
OP
stasys

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Thank you all, but in Kellyco On Sale May 28th. but prices they already posted 2299$ or 2499, very confusing :dontknow:.
I think all distributors in US will or should stick to the same price, like with the rest Minelabs detectors, correct me if I am wrong? if this price will come from other distributors, I and you my friends together will declare two winners, but lets wait till the 28may, maybe we will see some price shift? what do you think? Stasys

Minelab CTX-3030 with Wireless Headphones Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors

OP
OP
stasys

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Hello all my dear friends, after checking prices its looks like we have no changes, I would like to declare that I am winner :tongue3:, but this time just winner because my bid was not close or to evil to Minelab, I am sorry :cat:.
First place going to Wickedwrx, price was suspiciously right, but if anybody think its to suspicious let me know, we will let dogs on this cat!
Second is Makton, too very suspicious right :icon_scratch:.
Now surprise, lets chose all together third person with closest bid on price from all of us. Thank you all Stasys

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the entertainment!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread