CTX 3030 arrives Tomorow!!! Any Help would be GREATLY needed.

Colosprings73

Apr 17, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Detector Pro Pistol Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All,

I will be getting my CTX 3030 tomorrow.....YES :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:!!!

I have watched alot of videos on Youtube already to get familar with the machine.

I have bused my ETRAC alot and I am confident on it.......

I am looking for any pointers...... AND places I can go to get some good settings (combined ode, etc.).....as well as Discrim. patterns that are working for coinshooters.

Today is Christmas Eve for me :tongue3:.

Thanks in advance for the help.

HH

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Its one heck of a machine!

I would highly suggest Gone Huntings settings. Very good proven way to use it.

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All,

I will be getting my CTX 3030 tomorrow.....YES :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:!! !

I have watched alot of videos on Youtube already to get familar with the machine.

I have bused my ETRAC alot and I am confident on it.......

I am looking for any pointers...... AND places I can go to get some good settings (combined ode, etc.).....as well as Discrim. patterns that are working for coinshooters.

Today is Christmas Eve for me :tongue3:.

Thanks in advance for the help.

HH
Good luck bud.. here is how mine is set up hope it helps..

Here is a hunt showing the target trace and what it's capable of its a little long but the last couple of digs are demonstrating what it can do..

Congrats! Its one heck of a machine!

I would highly suggest Gone Huntings settings. Very good proven way to use it.
thanks Bud..

OP
OP
Colosprings73

Colosprings73

Apr 17, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Detector Pro Pistol Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GH,

I watched your video and put your settings into my CTX........and WOW!! I am getting the same results as you are getting.

No silver today, however, it was so awesome to re-hit on old spot and pull coins that could NOT be picked up by my other machines do to iron masking them.

It is crazy how the CTX pulls coins out right next to iron or above/below them. I saw that happen three times today.

CTX is the new standard.

Thanks again GH.

HH

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's awesome I'm glad its doing good for you.. good luck this weekend!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GH,

I watched your video and put your settings into my CTX........and WOW!! I am getting the same results as you are getting.

No silver today, however, it was so awesome to re-hit on old spot and pull coins that could NOT be picked up by my other machines do to iron masking them.

It is crazy how the CTX pulls coins out right next to iron or above/below them. I saw that happen three times today.

CTX is the new standard.

Thanks again GH.

HH

His setting are AMAZING on that machine! It really opens it up! Keep posting your finds and results, congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions