Finally !!!!! just purchased new Etrac will arrive in a few days.. Thanks Bart !!!!

yesiamapirate

Greenie
Apr 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading this forum and asking a few questions, I finally took the plunge and called Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He not only displayed a vast knowledge of his product but unending patience with me as I asked questions I am sure he has had to answer a thousnd times. I purchased a new Etrac from him along with a few accessories. Unit is supposed to arrive in a few days !!! Anyone that would like to give me some advice on beach hunting with this machine PLEASE feel free as I am painfully new to this hobby ! Thank you inadvance for any help you can provide.... AND thank you Bart for all your help.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After reading this forum and asking a few questions, I finally took the plunge and called Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He not only displayed a vast knowledge of his product but unending patience with me as I asked questions I am sure he has had to answer a thousnd times. I purchased a new Etrac from him along with a few accessories. Unit is supposed to arrive in a few days !!! Anyone that would like to give me some advice on beach hunting with this machine PLEASE feel free as I am painfully new to this hobby ! Thank you inadvance for any help you can provide.... AND thank you Bart for all your help.

Glad I could help an get you going on the right foot. I have many many hours on this machine as it is by far one of my favorites! Dont ever feel bad about asking to many questions. That is what I am here for. I want you to succeed and enjoy this hobby as much as I do. Just don't get to good and come hunt my places here in Oklahoma! lol

Once you get it and play with it a bit please call me with questions. I have a GREAT setup for that machine to get you finding the good stuff fast!

OP
OP
Y

yesiamapirate

Greenie
Apr 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my Etrac yesterday EXACTLY as promised !!! Thank you again for a great transaction Bart!!! Now if I can just figure out this contraption !!!!

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
^ lol...I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing to myself!! I just spoke to him as well as I'm also picking one up, just deciding on what exactly I want with it.

OP
OP
Y

yesiamapirate

Greenie
Apr 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehehehehe... Not sure I have figured what I wanted with it either but its MINE !!!! It is a good machine supposedly. Just know there is a learning curve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread