Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just started the other day. When I turned on my detector I got the audio but the screen was blank after it fired up. Turned it of and on it was fine. Detected for a bit and my cross hairs box was leaving trails on the screen evreywhere. Did this for about a half hour. Battery has full charge. Off and on again and it quit after a bit. Now when I use it i get the blank screen every now and then still (audio works). I just cleaned the thing top to bottom and under the coil cover. Even opened the box and blew it out. Fired it up --- no screen display again. Don't want to send it in yet this is my favorite time of the year for detecting.

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Just started the other day. When I turned on my detector I got the audio but the screen was blank after it fired up. Turned it of and on it was fine. Detected for a bit and my cross hairs box was leaving trails on the screen evreywhere. Did this for about a half hour. Battery has full charge. Off and on again and it quit after a bit. Now when I use it i get the blank screen every now and then still (audio works). I just cleaned the thing top to bottom and under the coil cover. Even opened the box and blew it out. Fired it up --- no screen display again. Don't want to send it in yet this is my favorite time of the year for detecting.
try to do restart, keep longer on power button, if this not helps dont know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread