WOOHOO! Just bought an E-trac for under $900 shipping included!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2 many Hobbies

Mar 8, 2007
Westchester New York
Detector(s) used
Etrac, AT pro,Tesoro Vaquero, Ace 350, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was watching it on ebay also you beat me to it. I just got one with 2 year warranty left can wait to use it, the ground has to thaw out

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you pay? It's nice to have that warranty. The one I got was in good shape so I am not too worried about the electronics breaking down any time soon. Ditto on the thaw, I've got so much equipment but it's too cold to go out...there is a good amount of snow coming outside my window here in Indiana as I type this!
I was watching it on ebay also you beat me to it. I just got one with 2 year warranty left can wait to use it, the ground has to thaw out

SilverPirate

Dec 23, 2012
Boerne Tx.
Detector(s) used
New Minelab E-Trac with Sunray probe, Garrett Ace 350, Teknetics Delta, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, just bought mine didn't get it for cheap. I had to buy new, but got a sun ray target probe with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread