My little minelab girl

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-1873838827.jpg
    image-1873838827.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 167
  • image-938104157.jpg
    image-938104157.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 183

Jeff in Pa

Feb 26, 2005
Pa
Detector(s) used
I have owned/own the Anfibio Multi, CTX, Etrac, Equinox, SE Pro, EX II, XS, Soveriegn Elite, Garrett Ace 250 and the Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cute little Girl you have!

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
People have already copied that picture and printed it. That picture has already been seen by most likely 100's or more people. It's been saved to multiple harddrives and has been added to horrid disgusting albums.
I work at a prison in WA State. Our facility has the highest number of Sex Offenders here so I know first hand how bad it is. Please everyone, stop putting pictures of your children online.
Men troll facebook/myspace/EVERYWHERE copying/saving pictures of children. Whole towers, TERABYTES of data of our children are out there. Again, please folks, PLEASE stop putting pictures of your children online.
Recondigger, I'm sorry about this post, you just don't even know how many families I've seen destroyed, how many offender rapist files I've read. Your daughters picture has been saved and printed out by the worst of the worst out there, I truly hope you believe me and I truly hope you remove it.
Again, I'm sorry if this makes me seem like a D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread