Taking the Etrac to old school today! See pic.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called and got permission about an hour ago. Looks like it will be a clear day in the high 50's partly sunny. I hunted a worked out park yesterday with nothing good found so wish me luck today. The owner said someone hunted it 2 months ago but it's a huge area so there may be something left. Might try the Procoil againtoday although I have yet to find anything good with it. The 6x8 SEF is the only coil that has brought me some REALLY good coins.

File36.jpg

vandaria

May 11, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-trac,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh that looks like it should be fun! Good luck and let us know what you find!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I needed luck. 6.5 hours = 1 1964 penny. Last 2 potential (public parks schools) sites have been a complete bust. Gonna stick to private yards!
metal_detector_searching.gif
Good luck Sovereignelite!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It LOOKS that way, but not for detecting. I've eyed this place for 20+ years, but so did everyone else. The only thing that was there at all was pulltabs and there weren't even that many of those! It's pretty bad when when there isn't even that much junk. I was and still am really surprised at the lack of almost anything.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey well that's the way it goes, I got lots of experience at being patient and persistent. Those things really pay off at a good site!
=( sorry to hear

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions