TN/SC

Jun 13, 2012
SC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/90213/4901-0117-1 IM CTX 3030 EN.pdf

here is a link to the user manual. all the info you requested and then some. Actual field experience was required for me to understand some questions I had, I'm impressed with the CTX. Been using it since last christmas. I upgraded from an explorer xs which is a fine machine also.

good luck and HH

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/90213/4901-0117-1 IM CTX 3030 EN.pdf

here is a link to the user manual. all the info you requested and then some. Actual field experience was required for me to understand some questions I had, I'm impressed with the CTX. Been using it since last christmas. I upgraded from an explorer xs which is a fine machine also.

good luck and HH

Great post here!

If you new to the CTX 3030 I wouldn't worry about all the different settings till you get one of the stock programs down. The stock programs are really good right out of the box.

I have people call me all the time trying to "tweak" their machines to get optimal performance and have no real idea what they are tweaking but read it on a forums some where. If you will learn a stock program before touching anything, when you make an adjustment you will be able to tell it and see if you like that adjustment or not. Your learning process will go very very quick if you trust the machine first.

Of course we give an tutorial on how to set up the machine and lifetime support on any machine I sell. I have customers call me from the field all the time with questions. I am glad to help! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread