Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a new Etrac from Bart at Big Boys and it got here yesterday:icon_cheers: I am very excited about this new Etrac......wanted one for quite a while. Also got the X5 coil for those really trashy areas.......can't wait to get out there and start learning. May have questions for you experienced Trac users out there.

BTW.....Bart is good to do business with.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a new Etrac from Bart at Big Boys and it got here yesterday:icon_cheers: I am very excited about this new Etrac......wanted one for quite a while. Also got the X5 coil for those really trashy areas.......can't wait to get out there and start learning. May have questions for you experienced Trac users out there.

BTW.....Bart is good to do business with.

Glad to have helped! The more trashy the area the slower you should go! Slow is the key!
Holler if you have questions.

apak

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2013
Bart's advice with the 5" is dead in. So much easier to pinpoint and dig your finds in trashy areas. You can always go over the same area with the standard coil once you've pulled out all the trash.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart's advice with the 5" is dead in. So much easier to pinpoint and dig your finds in trashy areas. You can always go over the same area with the standard coil once you've pulled out all the trash.

Agreed! A good sniper coil and the stock coil are all I use with the Minelab E-Trac.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread