New Minelab detector coming soon

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh boy, Oh boy. It will be nice to have a choice of a mid-range priced detector. I just hope they don't want an arm and a leg for it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No its priced good but like said in another thread looks to be a copy of the atx on how it looks & folding up me i think they both took a page from the deus xp on goin wireless & folding up

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well mid range priced means around $2200.00 .... That means a lot can not afford to buy them .... Then there are others that can afford to buy 5 of them .... But the price ranges now a days ... Has it so a lot will never afford those so called mid range detectors....

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya i forgot we were talking about minelabes ill bet keppy you are dead on with its price to, I misread & what I saw was just mid range detector when in fact there saying mid level gold detector,entry pi, below a gpx & above a 705 & a Eureka

I like the how oh its compact, ya didnt see that coming what with all the talk latley of the folding If deus xp & the atx, well is what it is.

Heres what they say

This exciting new product is a portable, compact, waterproof gold detector featuring Minelab’s improved MPF technology. Second only to the Minelab GPX Series in performance, the SDC 2300 will be the best mid-range gold detector available.

Key features and customer benefits include:

Compact – 16 inch (40.64cm)

Waterproof – 10ft (3m)

Rugged and assembly free

High performance MPF technology

Audio and Visual Target Response

Easy to use

Intuitive icon user interface

C –Cell Batteries Included

Quick and Easy patch

The SDC 2300 gold detector performance is above the X-TERRA 705 and Eureka Gold and below the GPX Series. This detector offers an entry to Minelab’s Pulse Induction (PI) gold technology. It offers greater versatility in rugged terrains and for recovery of underwater gold because of its waterproof capability, ergonomic design and telescopic multi-position shaft.

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well yes anywhere even in the $2200.00 range would be too spendy for me so guess I am not so happy now.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it's mid-level in terms of PI gold detection performance, not necessarily in terms of price.

Im guessing -and it's only a guess - that he exterior of both the SDC2300 and the ATX was dictated on their respective cousins- and the government/military specifications that the designers were targeting.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think everyone will be impressed once we all get to see them! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread