Minelab sounds

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was hunting without headphones in my own yard, my son pulls in the driveway and stops by me and says hey that sounds like R2d2 and 3PO having a conversation ,,
Love my minelab
Or R2D2 being raped by an ice-cream truck!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as it keeps screaming "silver" I don't care what it sounds like!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mine is sing song-ey and combined with the sounds my ProPointer makes its a symphony!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always thought they sounded like a strangled duck. Maybe I need new head phones.

OP
OP
shanemcn

shanemcn

Jul 14, 2013
A lot of the programs in Andy sabish's book call for max volume but I can't do that , my hearing would be gone

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha...I LOVE the crazy sounds it makes, I hunt with a guy that uses the E-trac. Its nice because Ive already figured out alot of the good tones.....Etrac is next on my Wishlist!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always liked all the tones. A one tone machine is too boring and after a while your ears get numb to it. In this day of computerization, I predict some company will come up with custom sounds to replace the tones....like voices you can get for a GPS. Can you imaging a detector that has a voice module in Darth Vader's voice telling you to " DIG HERE! It is your destiny"! :laughing7:

OP
OP
shanemcn

shanemcn

Jul 14, 2013
I have always liked all the tones. A one tone machine is too boring and after a while your ears get numb to it. In this day of computerization, I predict some company will come up with custom sounds to replace the tones....like voices you can get for a GPS. Can you imaging a detector that has a voice module in Darth Vader's voice telling you to " DIG HERE! It is your destiny"! :laughing7:
Haha . I think you've stumbled on to something

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread