Pro swing 45

issombeituni

May 26, 2013
I ordered my Minelab ProSwing 45 from Larry at Nwi Detectors and it got here super fast.

i was excited to get this because last year I had a rotator cuff injury and upgrading to the etrac been great but its heavy. I tried the detecting buddy but it helped but super uncomfortable.

While unboxing it I noticed that it is incredibly light which I was glad to feel it I put it together did some adjustments and it felt really nice on me my pouch fit my digger and my 10 pointer all mounted on the belt with not a problem. I even mounted my shovel there as well.

I took it out for a spin at a park by my house and it was amazing to feel a weightless machine. It took about a half hour to get all the adjustments down packed but when it was it paid off I can swing my etrac with my pinky.

One thing that I had to get used to was how to reswing the Machine with the harness but its not that its that bad it takes some getting used to it's super easy to unhook to dig and rehook.

while using the harness you can even feel it in the field it's so light it takes all the weight off of a bag on your pants and everything everything is not evenly distributed.

I would highly recommend this to anybody.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140512_171907.png
    ForumRunner_20140512_171907.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 110
  • ForumRunner_20140512_171913.png
    ForumRunner_20140512_171913.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 124

romanf

May 10, 2014
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705
Excalibur II 1000
Excalibur II 800
Garrett Recon AML-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the review I have been thinking about getting one....

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the review I have been thinking about getting one....

I made my own from a old back pack I had lying around. Just removed the webbing from the backpack body and sewed an extra strap in the back. I attached an adjustable bungee cord which attaches to my eTrac and to my harness with a D clip. Works great and cost me nothing.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This thing has saved my detecting habit. I have torn tendons in my elbows from working and metal detecting and it has saved me.

Here's a suggestion:

I have used mine so much that the bungee is fraying at the ends.Tie a parachute cord loop around the loops on the bungee cord and use that, so you don't wear the bungee cord loop out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread