Jun 22, 2013
Cedar Rapids IA area
Detector(s) used
Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I've got the craving for one of these machines but I'm a bit hesitant to drop that kind of cash without trying one first. Any true-believers in this model that are willing to meet up and let me try the machine would be greatly appreciated. I'll even give up one of my hotspots.

I met someone last year that was out with an E-trac. I wish I had exchanged e-mail address back then.

Anybody interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you were closer. I've loaned my personal Etrac out on occasion to a prospective buyer to try it for a weekend.... hopefully someone will let you handle one in person.

eu4ia

Nov 13, 2013
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
at pro
etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Drop the money and get one! You won't regret it. I had the AT Pro and upgraded to the etrac. I've increased my finds and its a silver magnet. There's a bit of a learning curve but be patient you'll get the hang of it. I don't think you'll out grow it. It's balance well and feels solid. The display can be difficult to read depending on the angle its exposed to direct sunlight. You can adjust the contrast to help it out. It has a back light for those night hunts. Check with BBH and talk to Bart, he usually has good deals on packages. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
F

Fourman110

Jun 22, 2013
Cedar Rapids IA area
Detector(s) used
Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With winter approaching and the days starting to get numbered I went for it. Bart's got one headed my way this week. Wish me luck.

eu4ia

Nov 13, 2013
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
at pro
etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's awesome! Good for you. Have fun and good luck. Make sure you post your finds.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With winter approaching and the days starting to get numbered I went for it. Bart's got one headed my way this week. Wish me luck.

Be sure and holler at me with any questions. Glad to take care of you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread