May 6, 2014
west suburbs of chicago(lombard)
Detector(s) used
etrac nox600

garret pp
lesche diggers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using etrac for over a year now read all books and forums I thought I was moving along OK I am calling out what is under coil and pinpointing with out issue using both standard coil and 6" coiltek coil. What is killing me is how deep my targets are I am only getting targets at most 4" but I see guys talk about 8-10" finds I am working a street tear out. I have found some wheats but all shallow I know there has to be something there because I don't think this could have been hunted
deep on set to off ...because of what I read. tried it on doesn't seem to matter
fast on set to off
sensitivity tried manual and auto+3
threashold set at 18 if I go to 17 I don't hear the hum
I have tried digging iffy signals but they are rusty junk in the side my plug
learned how to use two tone ferrous pretty good also
I am finding some good suff just not deep and I want those deep targets like you guys are finding
currently using rapoo wireless head phones but have tried all other ones also
if I repeated myself sorry I just have a feeling I need one more tip from you guys to get over the hump
thanks in advance for reading and replying

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the targets in your hunt areas aren't deep? Have you gone to a sandy beach to hunt? You should get targets at all depths there. Use the auto +3 for test purposes unless it's too chatty, then turn it down to +2,+1,etc until it calms down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread