Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Etrac! That was going to be my next machine...But when my ATP decided to take a shiii this weekend on the beach, I ended up ordering a CTX.

My hunting buddy used the Etrac and tore it up, he was digging stuff that my ATP wouldnt even get a bleep from...I dont think you will be dissappointed...Congrats and Good Luck!

OP
OP
masterjedi

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So how are you n the mighty ETRac coming along?
Peace ✌

I cant really explain how great it is...I have been swinging since the late 70's... it is like a Cadillac (quality) compared to most detectors... It is slow response and not great in really hi trash areas, but everywhere else it is amazing. I bought it for sports fields and parks... It is awesome... I have the mighty F75SE for speed and hi trash areas. I love my new Etrac...

OP
OP
masterjedi

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the Etrac! That was going to be my next machine...But when my ATP decided to take a shiii this weekend on the beach, I ended up ordering a CTX.

My hunting buddy used the Etrac and tore it up, he was digging stuff that my ATP wouldnt even get a bleep from...I dont think you will be dissappointed...Congrats and Good Luck!

Thanks Diggin-N-Dumps...I am tearing it up with my new Etrac and love it too... Welcome to club Minelab... CTX3030 for you? Awesome for you! You will love it...
Gary from Oregon

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant really explain how great it is...I have been swinging since the late 70's... it is like a Cadillac (quality) compared to most detectors... It is slow response and not great in really hi trash areas, but everywhere else it is amazing. I bought it for sports fields and parks... It is awesome... I have the mighty F75SE for speed and hi trash areas. I love my new Etrac...
Have you tried two tone ferrous and a small coil in the trashy areas? I find it works remarkably well.

OP
OP
masterjedi

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you tried two tone ferrous and a small coil in the trashy areas? I find it works remarkably well.

cudamark - I just started messing around with (TTF) two tone ferrous .. so far it does work ok in trashy areas .. but I don't think anything is better in high trash and "not masking targets" than my F75SE... really...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread