cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should get more depth, but, less separation. If your search areas are big and not particularly junky, it should help. Maybe even a bigger one, if that's the case. If hunting trashy, blighted, urban parks are your thing, the one you have is probably better for that. A wide open beach, I'd go as big as possible, with a coil that will still hit on small, dime sized targets.

OP
OP
S

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply cudamark. Ya i'm looking to hit the beaches and hunted out parks. So a little separation is good but i'm more into depth.
Thanks-sb

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 15" Coiltek WOT has been a proven performer and the new 15" NEL is getting good reviews. It's hard to beat the coverage and depth on the big coils. I'm looking at a couple that are even bigger, but I'm not getting a whole lot of feedback yet. Both NEL and SEF make coils up to 18" for the Explorer/E-trac series. I just don't want to lose sensitivity on the small targets. As long as I can still find small rings, I'm good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread