Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The TDK WR700's work great on the Etrac. You can still find them for sale on Ebay.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The TDK WR700's work great on the Etrac. You can still find them for sale on Ebay.

Just ordered a pair to back up the ones I have $88.00 new,on amazon. I have used them all year............awesome! Had bad batteries in mine Rob, problem fixed!

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
Is there any delay with these headphones? There is a video on YouTube across the pond that is using these and claims there is a slight delay. Does the delay make the pinpointing difficult? I would love to have wireless headphones but don't want to sacrifice pinpointing accuracy.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is there any delay with these headphones? There is a video on YouTube across the pond that is using these and claims there is a slight delay. Does the delay make the pinpointing difficult? I would love to have wireless headphones but don't want to sacrifice pinpointing accuracy.

I have not noticed any at all. No Blutooth, must use Kleer. technology. I have pin pointed 100's of targets with these, and no problems

mudd punk

May 4, 2009
Sacramento ca.
Detector(s) used
CTX 30/30,Whites v3i, Garrett pinpointer, garrett pinpointer AT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask and you shall receive. It will be nice to not be tied to it anymore!

OP
OP
gearjammer

gearjammer

Mar 14, 2015
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you need any other parts or just headphones?

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you need the adapter Jack to make it compatible with the etrac Headphone jack

Yep,.............. I got a 90 degree angle instead of straight, less strain on the wire

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
102_8551.JPG 102_8552.JPG 102_8555.JPG This is what I use. Attach to out side of arm cuff, with sticky Velcro, holds great

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought a heavy duty adaptor cable for mine. No delay at all. Audio is great and batteries last a long time.
b1acecec51ef1479db9188ac1670ab60.jpg

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also tried a set of RAPOO's, they worked with no lag. The sound was adequate but lacked a little range IMO. Another cheaper option. I might try out the TDK's t get a comparison.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also tried a set of RAPOO's, they worked with no lag. The sound was adequate but lacked a little range IMO. Another cheaper option. I might try out the TDK's t get a comparison.

I had the Rapoo's first. The audio was terrible on mine with occasional crackling noises. The headphones were actually too light and cheaply made and the rechargeable battery only lasted about 4 hours. The TDK's are night and day different.

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear. Might try them out. My rapoo ones never crackle but not a lot of life. I got about 2.5 hrs now that I think of it.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought a pair off of eBay for my Etrac for $88.00 delivered. I hope these really work great! (TDK WR700's)
Rob - Where did you get the "heavy duty adaptor cable"? Your setup looks great!

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought a pair off of eBay for my Etrac for $88.00 delivered. I hope these really work great! (TDK WR700's)
Rob - Where did you get the "heavy duty adaptor cable"? Your setup looks great!

I bought the adapter off eBay as well. I tried to go back on past purchases but it won't let me see my older purchases on eBay. There are several vendors that offer all kinds of custom cables and it was less than $10. You will love the TDK's on the Etrac!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought the adapter off eBay as well. I tried to go back on past purchases but it won't let me see my older purchases on eBay. There are several vendors that offer all kinds of custom cables and it was less than $10. You will love the TDK's on the Etrac!

Thanks Rob for this great information :))) Is it 1/8th to 1/4" ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread