Gray Ghost Underwater for CTX‏

stefan2519

Greenie
Apr 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help with my issue with the headphones from DetectorPro, sadly.

I recently purchased a set of the GGU as from my understanding they were the best on the market!!!

I also own a set of GGA for my AT Pro so I thought I was getting the same product for my CTX, that is far from the case.
The GGU are inaudible as soon as they fill with water, so useless for what they say they are meant for....

I am not really happy with my purchase of these as I cannot use them for the purpose I bought them for, as I snorkel hunt 90% of the time.

What would be ideal if there was a software fix but I think it is a hardware issue from my understanding from how the GGU are made.

Does anyone know if a cable is made that will adapt my GGA to the CTX plug?
I really don't want to cut the end off as I still use them.

Thanks for any help given.

P.S. I have sent DetectorPro a few emails over the last week with still no reply, seems they really don't care.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a "limiter" in them that can be removed which will increase the volume.

OP
OP
S

stefan2519

Greenie
Apr 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, for the reply.

DetectorPro has responded to my emails now.
It seems they may have a fix available.
I will update here when I get new news.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, for the reply.

DetectorPro has responded to my emails now.
It seems they may have a fix available.
I will update here when I get new news.

I look forward to your post about the fix! I would gladly send in my phones for an upgrade if it makes them a lot louder.

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
curious on the email response in regards to fix. Called them about that awhile back, they didn't seem too concerned and said it's just how they are/etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread