List of authorized repair centers

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can I please get a list of all Minelab authorized repair centers for Minelab machines.

Also are there any known places currently doing modifications on Excal 1's or Excalibur 2's? For example pinpoint switch modification, mother board modifications, swappable coil and headphone connector modification, headphone replacements and modifications to headphones etc. If so can you please list their addresses and contact information.

This question is world wide.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I please get a list of all Minelab authorized repair centers for Minelab machines.

Also are there any known places currently doing modifications on Excal 1's or Excalibur 2's? For example pinpoint switch modification, mother board modifications, swappable coil and headphone connector modification, headphone replacements and modifications to headphones etc. If so can you please list their addresses and contact information.

This question is world wide.

There is only one Minelab repair center in Americas, located at back of Kellyco Detectors in Winter Springs Fl.

Be aware on the mods, any mod done on a Minelab not done by Minelab voids your warranty if it still has one. Any mod done by a 3rd party other that by Minelab if sent in to repair center for problems will be removed if it is contributing to or causing the problem and they will not correct or fix any mod not installed by Minelab.

The Minelab repair center at Kellyco currently does coil and headphone mods, they have stopped doing the pp mod for now and will not install head phone adapters, they will only hard wire the head phones or coils directly onto the motherboard.

If you want world wide locations you can go to Minelab website and find them there....

http://www.minelab.com/usa/customer-care/service-support

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kapidr

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Thanks for the reply but I went to the Minelab site before posting and did not see Kellyco as a certified repair center only some place in Lisle, IL though I knew Kellyco was one.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is there in link I posted.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

OP
OP
Kapidr

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Aha I see it now, had to scroll down. Thank you.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Chandler AZ service center still in operation for the PI machines?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Chandler AZ service center still in operation for the PI machines?
Chandler only works on some of the gold detectors.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

ChaseJax

Nov 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's a new coil with installation run for a Excalibur 2?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$150 plus $75 labor to install..

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread