🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4043.JPG IMG_4045.JPG
When I was at Hollywood Beach Fl a few weeks ago, I lost the center lock for My arm rest strap support on My CTX 3030 and it sailed the ocean before I could even think about trying to get it. I called Minelab as soon as We got back, and to My surprise not only would they help Me, but they sent Me a whole new piece. My CTX wasn't still in warranty. Now to Me that's deffinately Customer Care & Support. I will be buying My machines from Minelab. They have My Support!!

Junkironkid

Mar 23, 2012
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab certainly has improved. Glad you're up and going again.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Minelab has re gained its support. Nothing but positive reports that I am hearing now.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good to hear. Garrett did that back in the day, on an older GTA 1000, the two battery holders had cracked, and I figured because of age and use of course, and I called Garrett in order to BUY two more, instead, they SENT me two more, no charge. I was impressed. Fast forward, the AT Pro. First time I tried to remove the coil skid plate, (or coil cover) in broke, called Garrett, they asked for the serial number of my machine, said the machine was out of warranty, I'd have to BUY a new cover, go figure. Good job Minelab. I understand that they have their own repair place in the U.S. now? Never want to use it of course, but it's good to know if needed, instead of sending something back to a wholesaler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread