Go Find 44

DianneB

Apr 7, 2019
Manitoba
Detector(s) used
home-made
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retired and live on a small pension and I live in an area where "treasure" will be a few coins and LOTS of old farmyard metal so I did a LOT of research before ordering a Go Find 44 - that's my pension money for the month LOL!

A few of the things that attracted me to the Go Find are:

- Compact size. I can keep it behind the seat in the truck or the sidecar on the motorcycle and pull it out anytime I have the whim (or when someone looses an earring LOL!)

- I like the Go Find app. Being able to snap a picture of anything I find and save the location is really neat!

While my Go Find is in transit, I downloaded the Go Find app to my Samsung S8 phone and I get a message from Go Find that says "GO-FIND does not support the current display size setting and may behave unexpectedly." Of course I don't have the 44 yet to see what is going to happen. I HOPE IT WORKS!

I also notice that the app does not support the display of Canadian coins! Everything else in the world but not Canadian! U.S. and Canadian coins are pretty close to the same size but I know the alloys are somewhat different.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these glitches?

mh9162013

Mar 22, 2019
KY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Research Labs F2, Equinox 600, Pro-Find 35, & Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd be surprised if it doesn't work with the S8, which is one of the most common and popular phones on the market.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread