Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I can find no were it tells what type of ground balance the Vanquish has .Auto or manual or both ? It is not listed in any of the ads i read or sales spects and the ones that sell detectors have no mention of balance either. I read the owners manual and they said nothing about ground balance in the manual. So i would say all it has is auto ground balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
If all it has is auto GB do you think it will sell?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very inexpensive multi-freq machine, already selling well.:skullflag:

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's going to be a good seller on the Mid-Atlantic and South Atlantic coasts where the soil is less mineralized and there is lots of beach hunting going on. Manual ground balance is always preferred, but the iron bias and noise cancelling features of the Vanquish will make it a popular inexpensive beach machine. I have asked Santa for one, for example, to replace my single frequency Ace 400. While I would prefer a Nox, we're on a budget. The videos I have seen on the Vanquish by Iffy Signals and Gigmaster here in the US encourage me to believe it will be a nice intermediate machine and superior to the Simplex plus, Ace series, and CoinMaster from the competition. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions