Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Active: Yesterday at 02:01:36 PM

OP
OP
O

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
Thanks Jeff, hope I am worrying for nothing.................

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received an e-mail yesterday from Joe saying my coins where on the way, also no Confirmation #. Give him time to deliver. :icon_thumright:

mj-air23

Oct 29, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE PRO, Tesoro Stingray II
I also sent him money by Paypal for coins he was selling and have not heard back from him after 2 e-mails sent already. I am thinking of trying to reverse my Paypal payment. Scary, especially since he just registered on Monday the 14th.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think you guys should worry. Joe is a fireman and I'm sure he'll get back to you when he can. :thumbsup:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marchas45 said:
I don't think you guys should worry. Joe is a fireman and I'm sure he'll get back to you when he can. :thumbsup:

I found out he's not a fireman and yes we got ripped off as oroh20 and I bought the same lot of coins so be careful out there folks there are a few scammers lurking especially with silver moving.
I also have contacted the local Sherrif's Dept and now they are involved so here's hoping at least we catch the son of a gun. I want to call him some other names but I'll be nice.
I have learned one special lesson here. If I know you I will send Paypal as a gift but if your new you will be paying the paypal 3% fees if I buy from you so that I am protected.

mj-air23

Oct 29, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Detector(s) used
I also got stiffed by this guy. I hope Paypal can recover my funds. Buyers beware!!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not trying to stifle efforts of those involved in this situation but you can not post personal information on the forum.

Those that have been affected have the option of messaging to each other.

mj-air23

Oct 29, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Detector(s) used
I hope we are not too late. Hopefully, everyone files a dispute if they paid with Paypal. My gut told me to do it last week after I had not heard a peep from him for 2 days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread