🙋 WANTED WANTED FOR QUICK PAYMENT RELIC CONDITION AXE HEADS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Monetize your relic finds. I need FOUR basket case axe heads. Don't need any marked or repairable.
Can be single or double bit. Will be reburied in ground. Prefer to get all four from one person. Quote
what you want for them and I will pay instantly via PAYPAL then again when we know the shipping.
Easy money for your unwanted finds. Lowest bid by Christmas Day 2017 gets the sale. thanks.
Siegfried Schlagrule

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tons of dug axe heads...whats a basket case axe head? i have all types

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Siegfried
i see you have all kinds of detectors i started with a BFO...you don`t find axes ?....seem to be plentiful around here !
Wow you were the 4th. member here on Tnet !
Gary

Last edited:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shoot, i can still occasionally buy 1800's axe heads in antique store around here for cheap.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
a basket case is worn to the point of being unrepairable. Frequently the loop will be broken or missing or
it is so rusty that there would be nothing left after knocking the rust off and trying to sharpen it. Quote
me a price for your worst four via private message for a quick sale. I used to get notices when someone
replied to my posts. They must have "improved" the system. Sorry for the late reply. I don't come here very often.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Siegfried
i see you have all kinds of detectors i started with a BFO...you don`t find axes ?....seem to be plentiful around here !
Wow you were the 4th. member here on Tnet !
Gary

I doubt that I was the 4th member. I may be the 4th still here or the 4th charter member. I don't know and also
don't know how to see a stat like that. Since 1962 I have found many axes. I repaired and gave away many of
the repairable ones. Since I intend to bury these in the ground I don't want to use any that can be used for any
other purpose. If I can find what I want this time I'll try to buy another relic I'm looking for to use as a yard
ornament. What you can do in your twenties and good health is way different from what you can do in your
mid-60s with two fake hips and an oxygen tank. regards, ss

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
shoot, i can still occasionally buy 1800's axe heads in antique store around here for cheap.

I can only find collectible brand name axes in the shops here. Winchester, Remington and other brands are pretty pricy.
Even 1800s and 1700s rust buckets are too valuable to bury. Sorry for the late reply.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Well, I brought some iron home today. Dug a large axe head and a smaller roofing axe which I will donate to the OP. 3 to go.....

That would be kind of you but was asking for a purchase not a gift. May have to get them piece meal since no one seems to have four they would part with. regards, ss

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
I'll try to check back more often. g'nite, ss

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try to check back more often. g'nite, ss

I have nearly a five gallon bucket full of both full and broken heads. i can take pics of them and you could choose if you want. Also I would donate, no need to pay.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tpmetal - That would be ideal. Pick your four worst busted ones and give me some idea of what you like since you don't want payment.
Obviously I will pay shipping but a return gift is in order. I can give you Canada silver dimes; US barber dimes; treasure books; treasure
magazines; coin albums; coin folders; etc. Try to fit all in one flat rate box. When I say busted I mean busted on the back side not the
blade side and prefer a single bit over a double bit for weight. As I mention these will be reburied and I hope they stay there throughout
my lifetime. After they are here - as a followup - I'll post why I want them and what they will be used for. I'll send my shipping address via
private message. Once you know the shipping amount I can either mail it to you or pay immediately via paypal as you choose. Would need
an email address for paypal. Thank you to all who offered to give me one axe head. You folks need to see my followup and maybe you will
want to do the same thing.best regards, ss

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Tpmetal - That would be ideal. Pick your four worst busted ones and give me some idea of what you like since you don't want payment.
Obviously I will pay shipping but a return gift is in order. I can give you Canada silver dimes; US barber dimes; treasure books; treasure
magazines; coin albums; coin folders; etc. Try to fit all in one flat rate box. When I say busted I mean busted on the back side not the
blade side and prefer a single bit over a double bit for weight. As I mention these will be reburied and I hope they stay there throughout
my lifetime. After they are here - as a followup - I'll post why I want them and what they will be used for. I'll send my shipping address via
private message. Once you know the shipping amount I can either mail it to you or pay immediately via paypal as you choose. Would need
an email address for paypal. Thank you to all who offered to give me one axe head. You folks need to see my followup and maybe you will
want to do the same thing.best regards, ss

Looking forward to the follow up! Obviously been curious....lol

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Siegfried
Sorry to here about your health.
Good luck with your ax heads.
This is off your Profile you were the 4th member here.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/4.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Thank you. I saw it but didn't know what it meant.
That's one good thing about old age. Less and less
peer pressure. The die off did it. There were at least
20,000 members when I joined up unless they went
back to my 1999 posts. Don't remember how many
back then. exanimo, ss

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Don't see a tab to mark this completed but it is thanks to Tpmetal.
I also appreciate the help offered by G. A. P. metal and 1320. I will
send them both the explanation of why I wanted the axe heads. No
one else offered to help so I assume they are not interested. exanimo,
ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread