Sikeston area anyone?

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
I live in Jackson, MO. It's about 20 minutes to Sikeston from here. I would be glad to help as well.

Baldingboy

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Baldingboy said:
I live in Jackson, MO. It's about 20 minutes to Sikeston from here. I would be glad to help as well.

Baldingboy

20 minutes the way BB drives but 35-40 for the rest of us. ::)

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Ok....Long story short(maybe,lol) Back when I went to SouthWest elementry school,Me and a little group of kids were walking to school.Well, we got to school, and decided to keep on walking out in the woods,right beside the school.I don't know how far it was out,but from the school,we ended up seeing highway 57 or 60.There was an old well, some old buildings, places to hook horses to.There was a bunch of trails,hills.I remember seeing a big highway sign on the highway.We were looking in the old buildings/barns? and there was abunch of old stuff just scattered everywhere.Now I'm sure someone owns this land, but I would just like to know if this place is still there and what it was/is?Now, this was 25 years ago at least and my brother is a truckdriver and he came through the area and said everything has been cleared and buildings are in that area now.I was going to go up there this summer and look and see for myself, but who knows.I would just like to know if this is still woods or in fact in has been cleared off.Might be a 'good' place of intrest???...lol

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MR. JODY,

Try flash earth, it uses images from all sources. everyplace i have looked for has images on flash earth. It is free and usually some very good images.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions