Weather

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
landlord ,
The weather in this whole STATE is ridiculous!!! I mean, seriously... ice storm, cold, cold, cold, cold, hint of warmth, cold, cold, finally warm Spring weather, next day... almost freezing, cold, semi-warm, etc. Thank goodness I'm leaving back home to Florida after school's done with! 3 months of nice weather will be enough to get over this past Winter for sure! ;D
And in order to post pictures, you do have to be just a normal member. When you make a post, there's a place underneath this box that says "Add Images" and has a "Browse..." button. Click that and locate the proper pictures on your hard drive, then click Ok and that's it. Good luck!

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I'll be down at the beaches!! How could I live in Florida and not?! lol Have fun up here in the MO... later!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread