Links on info would be appricated

Sunnysup

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2007
Joplin Mo
Detector(s) used
Veries
I have just been introduced to this website by a friend. I am a Newbie on here.

Don't spend much time on the web. Yet got my interest to find out there are others in my
Location. With the same interest.

Please excuse my spelling as I am always in a hurry ;D
If anyone has any links or info on a rock. about the hoard or treasure then I would appreciate perhaps info about it.

Also any info on any treasure leads would be nice.

I Thank you for any feedback

Sunnysup

OP
OP
S

Sunnysup

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2007
Joplin Mo
Detector(s) used
Veries
Hi there, and thanks for the reply. :-X
Since I am new doing this. Not on this board, But its the only one I will go to now due to it in my area.

Yes I have seen it. Or still might have it. Not sure ???

I have seen and have alot of old coins from the 1800s and earlier.
I don't see any value in a coin unless it's a large quantity. In fact some really weird coins, I cannot make out there meanings.
Yet I do not focus on those anymore. Most of my things from my earlier finds have been put in a safe place and
Well to tell you the truth. Pretty much forgotten.
Before I was on another site and had 1000s of pictures. But it seemed to cause alot of problems.

Secretsintheground Secretsallaround.
Alot of folks don't want me posting anything. as far as pictures.

I say!!!!!!!!!! That's there problem, I listen to one person. Who is my friend and has not done me wrong.

So whats the deal!!!!. What's with that coin?. And what does it mean?. I have no books to investigate anything I find.

I joined this website because there are people here that maybe, I can become friends with a few. And perhaps share info.
off line of course.

But for now. Just taking it slow ;D.

If I don't reply until next week its because. I may follow my instinct and go somewhere.

Please keep me posted.
Is that coin important or something. I myself am not into coins. If you are then perhaps you can see what I have.

unless the coins are pure gold. Well you know what I mean
Sunnysup.

OP
OP
S

Sunnysup

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2007
Joplin Mo
Detector(s) used
Veries
Hey sorry >:(
Don't know your name. Is there anyway possible you can send me a picture of that coin larger. Something about it got to my Spirit.
Don't know what but something. I may be wrong or right not sure yet. ???

Are you interested in Treasure. I mean real treasure. Not anything that is guarded. Just lost.
I noticed someone on here said there was not much spanish evidence in this area.

He is very wrong. I have only been around 120 miles of woods. and spent 3 plus years in the unknown. So I do have some experience in what is out there.
Yet not stupid enough to mess with anything guarded. If you get my drift :'(

Thanks Sunnysup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread