Homestead

Jun 11, 2014
Montana
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Garrett Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Odd and ends that i've found in the last month or so

The Half dollar, penny and the two tokens I found around a old homestead and the 1909 exposition token, I found at a old one room school house. Finally getting this e-trac under control and finding more then nails, sure a lot different then my old Master Hunter. LOL.
Just hope i'm putting these in the right MT forum (new at this web page)

Attachments

• 1909 Fair1.jpg
    1909 Fair1.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 1909 Fair2.jpg
    1909 Fair2.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1914D Penny1.jpg
    1914D Penny1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 1914D Penny2.jpg
    1914D Penny2.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 149
  • 1944 Half1.jpg
    1944 Half1.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 1944 Half2.jpg
    1944 Half2.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 158
  • National1.jpg
    National1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 154
  • National2.jpg
    National2.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Somers2 .jpg
    Somers2 .jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Somers1.jpg
    Somers1.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 161

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome finds! Welcome to TreasureNet. I put my finds on this page too because if you list them under the main "Todays Finds" your thread will be buried within 1/2 day! That is how busy this site is. You could possibly get more views going that route but I'm not about seeing how many views I can get. It's more about the adventure and sharing what Montana has to offer.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice "odds & ends" - I'd call them something a whole lot higher on the food chain than that!

The Somers token is not in the 2008 Montana token book - would you be interested in posting pics of it to TokenCatalog.com for the good of the hobby?

John in the Great 208

OP
OP
H

Homestead

Jun 11, 2014
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, I actually thought I was posting this under the finds page (oops). I agree with you on that it's about the adventure and sharing what you do find. There is a lot of fun in this and love being out doors.

OP
OP
H

Homestead

Jun 11, 2014
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be glad to post them on the Token Catalog unsure how to tho.Thank you, still learning this new detector tho and didn't post the 5 gal bucket of junk I found too. LOL

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site. You do know that 1914d is worth a lot of money don't you. Where are you in Montana? I'm in the Flathead if you ever get this way give me a shout.

OP
OP
H

Homestead

Jun 11, 2014
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dirtscratcher, Thank you for the welcome, I haven't really looked it up (1914d) yet, I am on computers all day at work and when i get off work kinda just want to get away from them, and get some time on detecting LOL. Your in Flathead? That's great! We are neighbors - I'm right next to you in Polson, (actually about 17 miles from Polson out in the country) I will certainly give ya a shout if I'm headed up there, and the same goes for me if your comin down this way :)
kind of curious about that penny now, think i'll check it out before i go to bed - i used a olive oil soak for a couple of days to clean them up and it worked pretty good

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! You are hitting better spots than I have been able to find here in Bozeman. Still looking for my first silver coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions