Jan 18, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm up for some nugget detecting or abandoned mining site detecting this summer here in Montana or Idaho. Have a few claims to visit and explore (in both Montana and Idaho) but haven't been to them yet. Anyone interested in tagging along or interested in taking me along to go metal detecting for some gold nuggets? Old townsites, buildings and ghost towns are always fun too! I also pan and sluice. Living up here in Woods Bay I'm a little away from the claims that I want to check out and with that being said I most likely will be camping out a few days wherever I go.

Last edited:

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up for some nugget detecting or abandoned mining site detecting this summer here in Montana or Idaho. Have a few claims to visit and explore (in both Montana and Idaho) but haven't been to them yet. Anyone interested in tagging along or interested in taking me along to go metal detecting for some gold nuggets? Old townsites, buildings and ghost towns are always fun too! I also pan and sluice. Living up here in Woods Bay I'm a little away from the claims that I want to check out and with that being said I most likely will be camping out a few days wherever I go.

Woods Bay, I'm real close in Cfalls. The shore of the lake is great detecting this time of year. We found a honey hole in Bigfork Bay last year. I'm going to Spokane this weekend but let's go next week.

Dec 4, 2014
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug DP, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up in Eureka and would be interested in meeting up with either of you some time. I'm real flexible so shoot me a PM.

OP
OP
D

dashriprock

Jan 18, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting