National Treasure 2 Movie

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
A friend of mine told me about a year ago that he was in a tryout for a new treasure movie that was going to be coming out. The only thing he'd tell me was it was during the Civil War period. He had a bit part in the movie "Twister" of which part of it was filmed nearby.

I just ran across this clip and thought I'd share. It's coming out Dec. 21st.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/nationaltreasure/

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Stoney! I was hoping they'd use the same main actors for II.

Lots of fun and not boring. That's my kind of movie.

I wish some time they'd do one on all the people the Masons have offed for disclosing secret oaths. They could do true stories and just add a mythical treasure for extra interest.

Cool, can't wait for II to come out.

Badger

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
I went and saw the new "Pirates" movie and saw the trailer for this. Looked pretty good on the big screen.
steve

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming out Dec. 21st. Geez, That's going to be a long time to wait.

Thanks Stoney.....

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007
Ooo...hey...COOL!

I was in Washington D.C. two weeks ago and Ford's theatre is closed for renovations. Maybe Disney gave them a heads up to expect more visitors after the movie premiers and they decided this summer was a good time for restorations.

T

TreasureTales

Thanks stoney - something to look forward to this winter.

BTW, The Standard, I enjoyed the "cheesiness" of the first National Treasure - I really liked the very patriotic and respectful way Nicholas Cage played his character. Just call me "cheesy", II. ;)

Tony M SE IA

Sep 25, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minealab Explorer2
;D Yes had a big hope they would have a #2 first one is way up there in my book !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread