Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 1 Post By dirtdigginfool
  • 1 Post By Davers

Thread: I really liked the new Spider Man movie.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6154 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I really liked the new Spider Man movie.

At first thought , "oh another actor as Spidey OK!!!!"
    BUT

I really liked the new Kid , he really brought the part to life , as did Mr, Keaton 'As the bad guy'.

I would love to be Tony Stark in another Life.

Robert Downey Jr , is a True comeback story, I admire him for that.

GD all.
    dirtdigginfool likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Mar 2014
    south central ohio
    At Pro At Max
    3806 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    At first thought , "oh another actor as Spidey OK!!!!"
    BUT

I really liked the new Kid , he really brought the part to life , as did Mr, Keaton 'As the bad guy'.

I would love to be Tony Stark in another Life.

Robert Downey Jr , is a True comeback story, I admire him for that.

GD all.
    You said it! Robert Downey Jr had enough money to make himself totally miserable and could have chosen to lurk in those dark shadows...but he pulled himself up and out of that pit of despair and in my opinion, gets better with every new movie. I've been there, done that, and God only knows what damage i could have brought upon myself with limitless funds...for those who are familiar with his story, he is truly an inspiration...Ddf
    Davers likes this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdigginfool View Post
    You said it! Robert Downey Jr had enough money to make himself totally miserable and could have chosen to lurk in those dark shadows...but he pulled himself up and out of that pit of despair and in my opinion, gets better with every new movie. I've been there, done that, and God only knows what damage i could have brought upon myself with limitless funds...for those who are familiar with his story, he is truly an inspiration...Ddf
    Yes sir.
    I Man enough to admit I have battled similar demons in my time as well, I preferred the Bottle & Opiates , I was pretty low & if I had his $ i'd likely be dead.

I recall the Mug shots & thinking "He has turned into his 'less than 0 part' "Julian" I think it was.

I am 46 & grew up in the 80's & Many of my party friends went down that 'Wide' road.

I never say Never Again, but been doing well for years but still battle with Anxiety & Stress.

I just live Knowing the Lord will never put too much on me than I can handle.

God Bless you as well.
    Davers
    dirtdigginfool likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Mar 2014
    south central ohio
    At Pro At Max
    3806 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    Yes sir.
    I Man enough to admit I have battled similar demons in my time as well, I preferred the Bottle & Opiates , I was pretty low & if I had his $ i'd likely be dead.

I recall the Mug shots & thinking "He has turned into his 'less than 0 part' "Julian" I think it was.

I am 46 & grew up in the 80's & Many of my party friends went down that 'Wide' road.

I never say Never Again, but been doing well for years but still battle with Anxiety & Stress.

I just live Knowing the Lord will never put too much on me than I can handle.

God Bless you as well.
    Davers
    Well said, Davers...God Bless...Ddf

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links