A Great Treasure Movie

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
(1948) is a classic tale of the elusive search for gold in the Sierra Madre Mountains by a trio of ill-matched prospectors that meet in Tampico, Mexico. Director John Huston's third feature film, is a combination adventure story and Western shot almost entirely on location (one of the first). It was shot in Tampico, San Jose de Purua and in Durango. Staring Humphrey Bogart.

Watch it free.
http://www.theonlydevice.com/the-treasure-of-the-sierra-madre/

GG~

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goodyguy said:
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
(1948) is a classic tale of the elusive search for gold in the Sierra Madre Mountains by a trio of ill-matched prospectors that meet in Tampico, Mexico. Director John Huston's third feature film, is a combination adventure story and Western shot almost entirely on location (one of the first). It was shot in Tampico, San Jose de Purua and in Durango. Staring Humphrey Bogart.

Watch it free.
http://www.theonlydevice.com/the-treasure-of-the-sierra-madre/

GG~

Hey, thanks for that link GG! With the help of my Firefox add-on, DownloadHelper... I'm downloading the full AVI movie to my computer as we speak to watch later! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bull59 said:
I just went online to Netflix to watch the "King of California" It was good, but it didn't last long enough to really explain and explore the characters. Also the ending, which I won't give away, leaves allot to be desired. :-\ My overall score a 6 out of 10

I'm just happy to watch any and all Treasure movies. :)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my list of Treasure movies, Please add any I may have missed.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull......2008
The Legend of Tillamook's Gold.....................................2008
Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls ...................2008
The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice ......................2008
Fool's Gold......................................................................2008
Jack Hunter and the Lost Treasure of Ugarit...................2008
Treasure Blind.................................................................2008
King of California............................................................2007
Whisper Island................................................................2007
Treasure Raiders.............................................................2007
The Search for Nazi Gold................................................2006
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines..............2006
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest....................2006
Sahara.............................................................................2005
The Librarian: Quest for the Spear..................................2004
Without a Paddle.............................................................2004
National Treasure............................................................2004
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl...2003
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life....................2003
The Nugget.....................................................................2002
Treasure Planet...............................................................2002
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.................................................2001
Revelation.......................................................................2001
Three Kings....................................................................1999
City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold...................1994
Trespass.........................................................................1992
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...............................1989
Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold...................1987
Firewalker.......................................................................1986
The Goonies...................................................................1985
King Solomon's Mines....................................................1985
The Goonies .................................................................1985 * added thanks to: Produce Guy
Romancing the Stone.....................................................1984
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom........................1984
Raiders of the Lost Ark...................................................1981
Time Bandits..................................................................1981
The Treasure Seekers.....................................................1979
The Treasure of Jamaica Reef........................................1977
Shark’s Treasure.............................................................1975
Treasure of Tayopa........................................................1974 * added thanks to: Don Jose de La Mancha
Mackenna's Gold............................................................1969
Paint Your Wagon..........................................................1969
Easy Come – Easy G0....................................................1967
Garden of Evil.................................................................1954 * added thanks to: Don Jose de La Mancha
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre...................................1948
Captain Kidd...................................................................1945
Desert Gold.....................................................................1936
The Gold Rush................................................................1925

GG~

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE list GG!!! :thumbsup:
I've seen almost every movie on your list... except the Quatermain film, which I'm downloading right now.
Apparently there was another new Quatermain film put out last year, called "Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls"
I'm also downloading that one & King Solomon's Mines...

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BangTango said:
Bran,
Where are you down loading all these movies from???

Bang

I download them as torrent files with a program called Vuze (formerly Azeurus)

Bran <><

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what about the movie-The Goonies :hello2: :hello2:

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
Bran,
Could you elaborate on that : Where do I get it and what is it?? I have many sites for free movies, but have never heard of what you are talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Bang

C

Cappy Z.

Great 'gold fever' movie. Absolutely loved it. Upbeat, twist and turns, and of course the ending when the treasure.....lol

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
ALLO GOODY GUY mi buddy: Sigh, how 'could' you forget ---:

'Garden of Evil' and 'Treasure of Tayopa' ??????

both are about Tayopa, which for some reason, I like. snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha

I cannot believe it myself, mi amigo, I will add them to my list, pronto.

Muchas gracias,

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread