Howdy!

PhotoTJ

Apr 12, 2005
The Pacific Coast, Southern California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter II. I like Garrett!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie to the hobby, but a motivated one! I live in SoCal, where I am a scuba instructor and photographer.

Here is a quick bio!

Grew up in the Dallas area, lived in Oak Cliff, DeSoto, and Midlothian. Left Midlothian in 1980, joined the Navy. Aircraft mechanic. Was stationed in Hawaii for a couple of years, then went on a WestPac cruise. Phillipines, Korea, Diego Garcia, Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand. Came back to Hawaii for a few months, then was re-assigned to Texas. Kingsville, then Beeville. Took up skydiving. (Gotta have a hobby!) Was stationed in Point Mugu, CA, just north of Malibu. Worked part time at a radio station. Went to the south pole, Antarctica 3 years in a row. Got out of the Navy, went to work for the National Science Foundation, Department of Polar Programs. Back to Antarctica I go, this time for a full year straight. Came back to California, tried acting for a while. Did photography to support my acting habit. Kissed Ashley Judd. Got a job as a dance instructor at Club Med, Sonora Bay, Mexico. Became the photographer there, as well. Got certified as a scuba diver. Went back to Texas for a couple of years, sold boots at Cavenders. Tried bull riding. One trip to the hospital later, retired from bull riding. Back to California, back to photography. Work as the photographer for Mark and Brian, at a radio station out here. Photographed a couple parties at the Playboy mansion. Started doing undersea work. Tried out for 'Survivor'. Began working at a dive shop, and am now the Dive Safety Officer for the Los Angeles Zoo. I'm 6'3", 205, I can juggle, and cook a few amazing meals. Lobster is a specialty! (This one weighed 10.6 lbs.)
MMmmmmmm!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0016a.jpg
    IMG_0016a.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 304

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:D PHOTO: You've had quite a life! Did you do any MD in Antarctica? Just Kidding! That Lobster is some Dish!

Welcome to TN! I'm sure we'll be hearing about you soon!

Joe

S

stefen

I'll send you a message by Private Mail and give an address for a BBQ...

Oh, yes, and please bring your lobster which is sure to be a big hit.

OP
OP
PhotoTJ

PhotoTJ

Apr 12, 2005
The Pacific Coast, Southern California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter II. I like Garrett!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
So....Kissing Ashley Judd and the Playboy Mansion Photoshoot are basically the high points........ :)

They were up there, yeah! ;)

lobster season opens Sept 30th so I'll be looking for that treasure soon, too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread