nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
I've been posting for about 2 months now. I'm addicted to this hobby, but not to the point that I need a 12 step program. A little about myself: I'm an Air Force Veteran (1985 - 1994) and just recently enlisted in the Nebraska Army National Guard. I bought my first detector over a year ago, but have not got into the hobby until this year. Last year was filled with family issues, so I couldn't get started. During the winter months this year I will be researching new places for 2008, and working more on my genealogy. Sorry, the Mug is a year old. Since there is no reference to my height, I'm 6'2" and 255 lbs in the picture, but have lost 20 pounds since then. Will have the better half take a new picture in the near future.

HH and let's see some more mugs!!!

Attachments

• Neal\'s Mug.jpg
    Neal\'s Mug.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 405

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey nealb !! that photo's good enough. Glad your service was sucessful and your back home :D :D

Attachments

• animated_monkey_3.gif
    animated_monkey_3.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 341

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Hi Neal, I lived in Omaha in the 70's, I remember a lake on base (called base lake ) very old, I bet it would be a hot spot for jewelry and such, I loved th scenery up there and hope to go through agien somtime

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Neal,

Great to see ya! Been enjoying your posts...keep em coming. Thanks for your dedicated service to our country.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread