Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when you talk to me, this is who it is...and the Wonder Dog; Dog of Wandering Wonderment-Bayleaf. This is our mobile Search Vehicle- The Gotonatasaurus. One could say I'm now fishing for Goldfish, Silverfish, Steelhead and Rock Lobster. The pictures are from this year at the bottom of Jackson Lake Dam in the Tetons and Moose Creek Reservoir, Bovil Idaho.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does your dog have blue eyes? I've never seen that before. I have a pit bull who coincidentally decided to lay down beside me as I type this and fart.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at the Tetons this past May....beautiful country out there....

OP
OP
100acre

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does your dog have blue eyes? I've never seen that before. I have a pit bull who coincidentally decided to lay down beside me as I type this and fart.
She's part Australian Shepherd and part Mountain Cur. The shepherd being the one that has different colored eyes.

OP
OP
100acre

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the Tetons this past May....beautiful country out there....

I was there at the beginning of June, we may have just passed each other. I usually go out west every year for a couple of months at a time. Looking for places I may or may not want to retire to. Not that I have any kind of big time career or anything…

At one time during the winter of 1995 I worked as an archaeologist for the Museum of the Rockies at Montana State University doing an archaeological dig on an old soldier fort in Yellowstone that burned down in 1902 or '06, in lower geyser basin called Fountain Soldier Fort. Otherwise nowadays I pretty much try to avoid Yellowstone like the plague. God awful swarms of foreigners and tourists it's become much like Disneyland and people go crazy over the wildlife thinking it's a giant petting zoo. More people are killed by Buffalo there. Also difficult to find good camping and unless you have reservations, but then expect to be camping around crowds of people.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love the "Wonder Dog!" :hello2:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I so love the Teton range. :love7:

Mostbeautiful chain in the lower 48 imho.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice road travel setup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread