80s hair metal bands

Muddy Feet

Feb 13, 2009
MN
80's hair metal bands

I was sitting here reading some posts last night while listening to Dee Snyder's House of Hair. I like all kinds of music but grew up on 80's hair metal. I was reading about everyones favorite hard rock bands and thought it would be interesting to narrow it down to Favorite Hair Metal Bands.
Some of mine are
Poison
Ratt
Motley Crue
Faster Pussycat
Anyone else out there have a favorite or am I the only hair metal fan?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Re: 80's hair metal bands

Ahhh....I miss the 80's! Awesome music...Skid Row, Tuff, and a half million other bands that actually had talent. I've always said that the alternative and grunge musicians were the guys that didn't have enough talent to play in a glam/metal band ;D

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 80's hair metal bands

Yeah, the 80's was my favorite era too! I always thought there was a fine line between Hard rock and Heavy metal bands, although some could qualify as both. To me, MOTORHEAD, ANTHRAX and MEGADEATH were heavy metal. MOTLEY CRUE, SCORPIONS and AC/DC were hard rock, and I know this would be up for endless debate.

Anyway..........they all rocked my world!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread