MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Re: What's all this about lady GAGA?

Lady gag gag is a transgender,,,,ya know,,,, she male!!! :o for real,,,,,THATS A FACT!!! Sorry to break the bad news for all you gaga lovers out there but thats the way it goes!!! sorry

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

artzstuff1 said:
Lady gag gag is a transgender,,,,ya know,,,, she male!!! :o for real,,,,,THATS A FACT!!! Sorry to break the bad news for all you gaga lovers out there but thats the way it goes!!! sorry

A simple internet search stops that bad rumor :mblah05:

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ladygaga.asp

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

I don't listen to the radio much anymore, so I haven't heard any of his stuff.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

warsawdaddy said:
to me,she looks like 40miles of bad road up close. I'll grant you that it might be a age generation thing with me.

Nope, I'm only 27 and I'd agree with that statement!!! :D
She's nasty....

Bran <><

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Sorry, I love when an artist (regardless of sex parts - and it's obvious what SHE is) gives up their SOUL. (it depends on their soul I guess) Isn't that what ART is about? FIVE number one songs, COUNTLESS awards... (TWO Grammys! - YAY!) I guess I am not alone... maybe this says more about TNet members than anything else! I am assuming you disliked David Bowie in his time of fame. ("boy", wasn't THAT strange!) Maybe you can't handle women expanding the envelope - maybe you don't like her stage name... I don't know.

Last time I checked you can change the channel, tune into your favorite music - go to your favorite museum, (OR NOT!) etc. I DO NOT understand lambasting ANY artist - oh wait - maybe THAT is the sign of success!

I didn't watch this - live - but I find the performance STUNNING. Dirt on their faces and all - and yes, I understand the dirt. I CERTAINLY would have been with all those in the audience who were STUNNED and gave her a standing ovation!!!!!!!

HTML:
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="40" align="center">
	<tr>
		<td colspan="2" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#000000">
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTD_6nMERHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTD_6nMERHs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

To be honest, I found her annoying at first! Now I am just grateful for her - er my - gifts. She works her butt off... PLEASE stop watching and lambasting if you don't like her.

...for the record I also LOVE....

HTML:
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="40" align="center">
	<tr>
		<td colspan="2" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#000000">
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0DqPSF2fyo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0DqPSF2fyo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

If I didn't would it be ok, to call it crap? MAYBE I have an open mind.

Do I have dislikes? YES! QUEEN!

(but would I make a big deal about it? NOT! ;D)

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Come on marc,my post wasn't that bad!Gordon who?--just kiddin',have many of Lightfoot's songs.Of course he wasn't much to look at either.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Well, you posted, and I responded! ;D and yes, I DO appreciate the visuals! :o

Spartacus

Aug 17, 2007

She may be a little out in left field, but the lady can sing. Although I prefer classic rock, I still listen to the new artists and have even taken a liking to Beyonce

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There are a lot of weirdo looking and acting people who make good music. Many of them put on an off beat act just to gain attention and it gets them noticed where they otherwise might just be one of the crowd. I think KISS was one of the smartest groups that ever came along. Their outrageous act gained attention, brought them fame and when they were out of costume no one bothered them because they didn't know what they looked like. At least that was true for years. Personally I think Lady GaGa is a nice looking gal without the junk costumes, makeup, etc., but that is her thing. I don't get it either, but if that's the persona she wants to project for success, it's working. And I hold no malice toward anyone who doesn't like her for whatever reason. Everyone has the right to their opinion. I think that cross dresser thing came from confusing her with the real cross dresser, "Dame Edna". I like Elton John but I've always thought he looked like a fruit. And I'll be danged, I found out he was! "You can't judge a book by looking at the cover"! Who said that?Monty

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

I didn't mean to sound so abrasive Warsawdaddy... but you have to realize, I didn't care for Lady Gaga at first - I really didn't care for Poker Face... I thought Just Dance was a great tune but the video sucked. But then she did Eh Eh... which I really like - a nice upbeat song.... the video's set in Italy... I just like the tune.... don't know why....

...but then she released the Bad Romance video and I was hooked. PERHAPS because it describes my life! OOH LA LA! Just look at the last scene in the video - THERE"S MARC!

one thing is for sure - you can't pigeon hole her... and I like millions of others will be waiting to see what's next! :headbang:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have heard something that will really be interesting to watch and hear and that is an upcoming duet with Adam Lambert, the second place contestant in last year's American Idol. Adam is another one that is a bit out there, but has a great singing voice and stage presence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread