spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, the Swedes weren't that big on the rock scene, but they did leave us 2 groups with cute ladies, ABBA and Ace of Base. Although ABBA had better harmony, Ace of BAse had 2 really cute ladies.
The first song from ABBA, note the guitar player, especially 45 seconds in. That guy is a dead ringer for Dana Carvey of SNL :laughing7: I just wish ABBA had Fernado instead of this song

As for the Ace of Base, again not their best song. This video did have great shots of the blond singer and I thought she was a knockout, loved her eyes

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their music sucks. But is catchy. I thought Agnetha was hot, but unfortunately she has aged and lost her looks; thank goodness I have stayed the same. And thank you for not stumbling onto Rednex, another band out of Sweden, which I suppose you will bring up now.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Their music sucks. But is catchy. I thought Agnetha was hot, but unfortunately she has aged and lost her looks; thank goodness I have stayed the same. And thank you for not stumbling onto Rednex, another band out of Sweden, which I suppose you will bring up now.

Nah, I won't put you through that. I just wanted to see the blond from Ace of Base again.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Didn't care much for ABBA when they first came out, but like them now. You did mean to say FernaNdo, right Spartacus?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuberale said:
Didn't care much for ABBA when they first came out, but like them now. You did mean to say FernaNdo, right Spartacus?

I guess so, I don't have any of their records.. So I stand corrected... Thanks. It is however a nice song

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
spartacus53 said:
Tuberale said:

I guess so, I don't have any of their records.. So I stand corrected... Thanks. It is however a nice song

It seems that I'm the only Swed at this website, you did forget Europe and Sabbaton is sweet, but i agree that our music is not the best, but the folk is the bomb. :headbang:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
It seems that I'm the only Swed at this website, you did forget Europe and Sabbaton is sweet, but i agree that our music is not the best, but the folk is the bomb. :headbang:

Nope, I have some Swede in me too.. I am what some would consider an European milkshake :laughing7: Neither ABBA, or Ace of Base is bad.. I still can listen to them, but that blond from Ace of Base is a little slice of heaven

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
spartacus53 said:
The Swed Hunther said:

Nope, I have some Swede in me too.. I am what some would consider an European milkshake :laughing7: Neither ABBA, or Ace of Base is bad.. I still can listen to them, but that blond from Ace of Base is a little slice of heaven

That's sweet, so I'm not entirely the only Swed in here! :hello2:
Hehehe, I'm white as a snowflake. Abba is old but still a classic, and the same when its Ace Of Base, if you like blond you should look up Timotej on youtube, then u tell me what u think? :laughing9:
Cheers

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
Hehehe, I'm white as a snowflake. Abba is old but still a classic, and the same when its Ace Of Base, if you like blond you should look up Timotej on youtube, then u tell me what u think? :laughing9:
Cheers

Geez, thanks for sending me that.. I just watched Timoteij - Kom Melodifestivalen 2010 I couldn't understand a word they said, best best is I didn't really care :laughing7: Those girls are knockouts too, I wonder if they are available for parties :laughing9: I actually liked their sound too, the beginning was like a strange mix of Middle Eastern rhythms. I'll listen to some of their other works too.. Thanks :icon_thumleft:

By the way, welcome to T-Net!!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to the Swed Hunter, who was kind enough to turn me on to Timoteij.. Although I can't underatns them I find this group interesting and pleasing to the eye to see :tongue3: I wonder if I am the only one to hear a Middle Eastern influence in their music :icon_scratch:

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
spartacus53 said:
The Swed Hunther said:
Cheers

Geez, thanks for sending me that.. I just watched Timoteij - Kom Melodifestivalen 2010 I couldn't understand a word they said, best best is I didn't really care :laughing7: Those girls are knockouts too, I wonder if they are available for parties :laughing9: I actually liked their sound too, the beginning was like a strange mix of Middle Eastern rhythms. I'll listen to some of their other works too.. Thanks :icon_thumleft:

By the way, welcome to T-Net!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :thumbsup:
Yup, and the younger than the last named groups :headbang:
The do sing about that they want to catch so much of the summertime they can with u, and will Do things that nobody else would do. I agree with you on the middle eastern rhythms.
What music style is yours?
Have a nice one!

Cheers

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite is classic rock like Cream, Hendrix, James gang, The Who, Chicago, Mountain, Genesis, Jethro Tull, too many others to list.

I am open to hearing all music from classic, folk, blues, jazz. I'm not fond of rap, or country..

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
spartacus53 said:
My favorite is classic rock like Cream, Hendrix, James gang, The Who, Chicago, Mountain, Genesis, Jethro Tull, too many others to list.

I am open to hearing all music from classic, folk, blues, jazz. I'm not fond of rap, or country..

I like your taste, not a fan of Hiphopp either and no contry.
Have you been out hunthing something this weekend?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Swed Hunther said:
spartacus53 said:
Tuberale said:

Hardly. :P Knappast. :P

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Eu_citzen said:
The Swed Hunther said:
spartacus53 said:
Tuberale said:

Niiice, im not the only here! :laughing9:
Visst heter du samma på Historiskt sammlar forum?
Mitt nickname Third reich.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Swed Hunther said:
Eu_citzen said:
The Swed Hunther said:
spartacus53 said:
Tuberale said:

Niiice, im not the only here! :laughing9:
Visst heter du samma på Historiskt sammlar forum?
Mitt nickname Third reich.

We have several Swedes here, though not many are active here, maybe pop in every now and then. :coffee2:
Yep, same guy. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread