The Grass Roots !!!

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Rob and Dennis !!!

The Grass Roots are a U.S. rock band that charted between 1966 and 1975 as the brainchild of songwriting duo P. F. Sloan and Steve Barri.

In their career, The Grass Roots achieved one platinum album, two gold albums, one gold single and charted singles a total of 21 times. Among their charting singles, they achieved top ten 3 times, top twenty 3 times and top forty 8 times.

Between 1967 and 1972, The Grass Roots set a record for being on the Billboard charts for 307 straight weeks. They have sold over twenty million records worldwide.

Early member Rob Grill and a newer lineup of The Grass Roots continue to play many live shows each year. The band released a new live album chronicling their fourteen Top 40 Billboard hits titled Live Gold in 2008.

Temptation Eyes:

[youtube=425,350]tVVpDfxhcOo[/youtube]

Bella Linda:

[youtube=425,350]F3Pjpw5EqW8[/youtube]

I'd wait a million years:

[youtube=425,350]PAgQOx6X9NQ[/youtube]

Lets Live for Today:

[youtube=425,350]hnFZsrs32Co[/youtube]

Midnight Confessions:

[youtube=425,350]gCdGqed6Ajg[/youtube]

Sooner or Later:

[youtube=425,350]Hg_FDMZS4VI[/youtube]

Two Divided by Love:

[youtube=425,350]yE2ZadyjJ_c[/youtube]

Grass Root's Medley

[youtube=425,350]3_mO8tW_Sqw[/youtube]

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You left out the best update of all :laughing9:

Creed Bratton one of the early members is great as Creed in the Office !!!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They weren't that bad. Since there were no videos, they remind my of my first main madly in love with girlfriend, Lucia Guzman, who is now fat and gray headed with no teeth and 13 kids who can't get a job and live at home still with their illegitimate kids and various neighborhood cranksters and a husband in prison. Well I imagine. She dumped me. Everytime I hear the Grassroots I think of her cause I liked them and she said, well, they're alright.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions