Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You tell me if I'm off my rocker, or not.. Get it rocker. :tongue3:

Anyway, the majority of people will normally listen to a decent variety of music for one reason, or another. Now this is what I find strange; at least in my case. There are popular groups like Bruce Springsteen, that I have no interest in and like maybe 1-3 songs. I'll credit that to personal taste. Then there are other groups like Led Zep, that I like a good deal of their songs, but still not a real fan of the band. My third category are groups like the Kinks, own virtually none of their music, but love the band. :icon_scratch:

Maybe I'm jut a nutcase :tard:

I'm curious, am I the only one like this out there :dontknow:

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never understood why Bruce had a recording contract. I actually completely understand you but then again I have been called odd due to the fact I listen to all types of music from classical to rock. Of course I consider Bad Company one of the greater bands from the 70's.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluehunter1973, things were bad enough with 3 examples and now I have to add a 4th :laughing7:

For me Bad Company would be the 4th division :tongue3: I like some of their songs, own none of their music and never really followed them. On the other hand, you are absolutely right, they were a great band of the 70's.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, your musical taste is complex.....like mine ;D For example, I like every song by AC/DC, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to them all the time. :laughing9:

The same is true with Creedence Clearwater Revival, I like every song they ever did. But I still cannot consider them my all-time fav band. :dontknow:

Heck, I can't even pick and all-time favorite song! :tongue3:

So, to answer your question, if you are off your rocker, I am too. :thumbsup:

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a fifth. A band you liked and followed and own some of their music. Then you stopped listening because their music got old. Later on they come back with better music and you start following again.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluehunter1973 I'll let you have that one..

The only fifth's I wants is from a bottle, or if I have to testify in court :laughing9:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:-\

The only band I have ever bought any of there records are the Eagles, yet I have a wide love of music :dontknow: Guitar classics especially. And like Spart love Led Zep, yet I think I have only one or two tracks, even like a few of Tom Jones :laughing9:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread